What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
Copyright MKO Advisors, LLC, a Delaware Limited Liability Company 2018. All Rights Reserved.
1. MKO Advisors, LLC (“MKO”) is located at www.mkoadvisors.com (“the Website”). The contents on The website are not, without limitations, professional advice and should not be construed and/or considered to be.
CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE
2. All information contained, posted, and/or displayed on the Website is for information purposes only and is not and should not be in any way construed or interpreted as professional advice.
3. MKO is not and will not be liable, either expressly or in an implied manner, and is not responsible for any physical and/or emotional problems that may and/or could occur from any of the information on the Website.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
4. You agree that use of the Website is at your sole risk. All information and content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
5. MKO, its affiliates, agents and licensors cannot and do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, correctness, non-infringement, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose of the information, materials and/or content available through the Website.
6. MKO does not guarantee the Website to be error-free, secure, continuously available, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
7. You also agree that if you rely on any data or information obtained through the website, you do so at your own risk. You are solely responsible for any damage or loss that results from your use of any material and/or data.
8. MKO and the contents and/or information on the Website are provided with the understanding that neither MKO nor its users, while such users are participating in the sites, are engaged in rendering legal, medical, counseling or other professional services or advice. The contents and/or information on the website do not substitute for professional services or advice.
9. MKO, its affiliates, agents, and licensors make no warranty regarding any goods or services referred to, advertised on, or obtained through our sites including reference to third party sites, other than those express warranties MKO itself specifically makes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
10. Under no circumstances will MKO or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special,incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
11. By using the Website, you agree and consent that any loss and/or damages arising out of or in connection to, without limitation to the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party is the responsibility and liability of the individual and/or group of third-party, and you hereby agree that you will only claim against and seek relief against the third party and MKO will be free of any liability/responsibility whatsoever.
12. In the event that MKO becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify defend and hold harmless, without limitations, MKO, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party.
2. MKO is an online platform to provide customers with custom telecom advisory solutions,
representing over 300 of the worlds’ leading Internet, data, local, and long-distance carriers and
3. Your privacy on the Internet is of the utmost importance to us. We will never share your personal information with any third party, but because we may gather certain types of information about our users, we feel you should fully understand our policy and the terms and conditions surrounding the capture and use of that information. This privacy statement discloses what information we gather and how we use it.
4. The private information you provide on the Website will be used only for its intended purpose.
5. We will protect your information consistent with the principles of the Privacy Act of 1974, 5 U.S.C, the E-Government Act of 2002, and the Federal Records Act.
6. By using the Website, you consent to the data practices described hereinafter.
7. As a general rule, MKO does not collect personal information about you when you visit the
Website, unless you choose to provide such information to us. Submitting personal information
through the Website is voluntary. By doing so, you are giving MKO your permission to use the
information for the stated purpose. However, not providing certain information may result in MKO the inability to provide you with the Services (hereinafter defined in Clause 8).
8. If you choose to provide us with personal information on the Website, through methods such as signing up, completing and creating an account or sending us an email either directly through the contact form or at firstname.lastname@example.org, we may use that information to help us provide you with
information and/or service(s), (collectively referred to as (“the Services”)).
9. We may also use personal information to respond to any of your message(s) and/or feedback(s).
The information we may receive from you varies based on what you do when visiting the Website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
10. By completing and submitting, inter alia, an online account Sign up form or sending us an
email, you may provide basic information such as including but not limited to your name, phone
number, address and email address which allows us to send information, provide updates and/or
process the type of Services you so desire.
11. If you sign up with MKO, we may also collect, inter alia, billing, and credit card information. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.12. MKO encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from MKO so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information (“Third Party Website”). MKO is not responsible for the privacy statements or other contents on the Third-Party Website outside of the MKO website.
THE NATURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
13. Personal information we collect which you may provide to us includes, inter alia:13.1 ‘Identifying information’ (i.e. name, date, and place of birth, gender, age);13.2 ‘Contact
information’ (i.e. home / office address, home / mobile / office phone numbers); and 13.3
‘Financial information’ (i.e. bank account and number, credit card number and details).
14. As a general rule, you have the right not to provide the foregoing information when dealing
with MKO and/or when we provide the Services to you. However, not providing certain information
may result in the, inter alia, inability to create and set up an account, and/or inability to
provide you with the Service.
AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION
15. We collect and temporarily store certain information about your visit for use in site
management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps
us to better design the Website to suit your needs. We may also automatically collect information
about the web content, you view in the event of a known security or virus threat. The information
includes, inter alia: –
15.1 The internet domain name from which you access our website (for example, “xcompany.com” if you use a private internet access account, or “yourschool.edu” if you connect from an educational domain);
15.2 The internet protocol (“IP”) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the internet) from which you access our Website;
15.3 The type of browser used to access our Website;
15.4 The operating system used to access our Website;
15.5 The date and time you access our Website;
15.6 The Universal Resource Locators (“URLs”) or address of the pages you visit;
15.7 Your username, if it was used to log in to the Website; and
15.8 If you visited this Website from another website, the URL of the forwarding site.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FOR TRACKING AND CUSTOMIZATION (COOKIES)
16. A ‘cookie’ is a small file that a website transfers to your computer to allow it to
remember specific information about your session while you are connected. Your computer
will only share the information in the cookie with the website that provided it, and no
other website can request it. There are two types of cookies:
16.1 ‘Session’: Session cookies last only as long as your web browser is open. Once you close your browser, the cookie is deleted. Websites may use session cookies for technical purposes such as to
enable better navigation through the site or to allow you to customize your preferences for interacting with the site.
16.2 ‘Persistent’: Persistent cookies are saved on a user’s hard drive in order to determine which users are new to the site or are returning.
17. MKO collects and uses your personal information to operate the Website and deliver the
18. MKO does not sell, rent, or lease its customer list to third parties.
19. MKO may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of, including but not limited to, third parties about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal information (i.e. email, name, address, telephone number) is transferred to the third party.
20. MKO may share data between/with, inter alia, third parties to help perform statistical analysis send you an email, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are
prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these Services to MKO and
they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
21. MKO may keep track of the website and pages our users visit within MKO, in order to determine what MKO services are the most popular. The data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within MKO to customers whose behavior indicates they are interested in a particular subject area.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
22. The personal information you provide to us whether voluntarily or automatically as the
foregoing paragraphs describe, may be used and disclosed without limitations, to our employees, staffs, insurers, professionals, agents, suppliers, subcontractors and/or other parties we
deem fit for the purpose and in the manner reasonably necessary for the carrying out of the
23. Personal information may be disclosed and/or supplied between third parties. When personal information is disclosed and/or supplied between third parties all terms and conditions contained herein shall have effect for the purpose of protecting your personal information.
24. Compliance with legal requirements for the enforcement of the law, regulations, court orders, subpoena, warrant during the course of legal proceedings or otherwise may render our need to disclose personal information.
25. Personal information may also be used to protect and safeguard the copyright, trademarks,
legal rights, intellectual property rights or safety of MKO.SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
26. MKO secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure.
CHILDREN UNDER THIRTEEN
27. MKO does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this Website and/or Services.OPT-OUT & UNSUBSCRIBE
28. MKO respects your privacy and gives you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving newsletters
by contacting us at email@example.com.
30. MKO welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms. Please find us at
firstname.lastname@example.org. You could also contact us at +(516) 262-3150.
1. Welcome to MKO Advisors (“MKO”).
2. The Website is comprised of various web pages operated by MKO and is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein (“the Terms”). Your use of the Website constitutes your agreement to all such Terms. Please read these terms carefully and keep a copy of them for your reference.
3. MKO at www.mkoadvisors.com is an online platform to provide customers with custom telecom solutions, representing over 300 of the nation’s leading Internet, data, local and long-distance carriers. MKO and its professional legal team of dedicated project managers, engineers and customer care representatives work diligently to identify and provide a truly advanced telecommunications solutions that are unique to the needs of each client.
4. The Website is about a brand that is a full-service telecom solutions provider to businesses of all sizes. MKO represents over 300 of the nation’s leading local and long-distance, internet, and data carriers. MKO is committed to leveraging Telco relationships & Expertise for lower rates and better service for our clients. MKO does this with a consultative approach in order to understand
your unique telecom and data needs and match this to the most cost-effective solutions that our backing carriers offer. MKO works with customers throughout the relationship to provide
you a truly advanced telecommunications experience.
which also governs the Website and informs users of our data collection practices.
6. Visiting the Website, signing up for an account, subscribing to MKO and/or sending emails to
MKO constitutes electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and
you agree that all agreements notices disclosures, and other communications that we provide
to you electronically via email and/or on the Website satisfy the legal requirement that such
communications be in writing.
7. MKO does not knowingly collect either online or offline, personal information from persons under the age of thirteen. If you are under 18, you may use the Website only with permission of a parent or guardian.
REFERRAL PARTNER PROGRAM
8. MKO Referral Partner program is best suited for IT consultants and those who may be connected
with organizations that may benefit from MKO’s full line of services.
9. MKO invites you to provide us with you and your client’s contact information, and when we
procure their business phone or internet, hosted VoIP, MPLS network, SIP or any other telecom
service through our company, you will earn a residual monthly commission for as long as we
retain their services.
10. You may contact MKO regarding the Referral Partner program at email@example.com
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
1. MKO may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not
under the control of MKO and MKO is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site,
including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates
to a Linked Site. MKO is providing these links to you only as a convenience and the
inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MKO of the site or any association
with its operators.
2. Notwithstanding that MKO will provide links to the third-party sites and organizations, you are hereby specifically advised that all third parties enlisted on the Websites have not been background checked. By using any of these third-party links, service or functionality originating from the third-party sites and organization, you hereby acknowledge and consent that MKO may share such information and data with any third party with whom MKO has a contractual relationship to provide service(s) or functionality on behalf of the users.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE / INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
3. You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, recoverable license to access and use of
Website, you warrant to MKO that you will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful
or prohibited by these Terms.
4. You may not use the Website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Site. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through the Website.
5. All content included herein, such as inter alia, text, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website is the property of MKO and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
6. You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the Website.
7. MKO content is not for resale.
8. Your use of the Site does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of any protected content, and in particular, you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use and will make no other use of the content without the express written permission of MKO and the copyright owner. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of MKO or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these Terms.
9. All information and content on the Website are controlled, operated, and administered
by MKO from our offices within the U.S.A. If you access the information and content from
a location outside the USA, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
10. You agree that you will not use MKO Content accessed through the Website in any country or
in any manner prohibited by any applicable laws, restrictions, or regulations.
11. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, MKO, its officers,
directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and
expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of your use of or
inability to use the Website, your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation
of any rights of a third party, or your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations
12. MKO reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control
of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully
cooperate with MKO in asserting any available defenses.
13. The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the
site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the
information herein. MKO and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Website
at any time.
14. MKO and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability,
availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related
graphics contained on the site for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,
all such information, software, products, services, and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or conditions of any kind.MKO and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
15. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event, shall MKO and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the site, with the delay or inability to use the site or related services, the provision of any failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Website, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if MKO or any of its Suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages.
TERMINATION / ACCESS RESTRICTION
17. MKO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Website and
the related services of any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
18. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this Agreement is governed by the laws of the
State of New York and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in
the State of New York in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Website.
Use of the Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provision of these Terms, including, without limitation, this section.
19. If any part of this Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to
applicable law including but not limited to the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations
set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by
a valid enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision
and the remainder of the Agreement shall continue in effect.
20. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between
the user and MKO with respect to the Website and it supersedes all prior contemporaneous
communication and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between the user and MKO
with respect to the Website. A printed version of this Agreement and of any notice given
in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon
or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other
business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is
the express wish to the parties that this Agreement and all related documents be written in
CHANGES TO TERMS
21. MKO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. MKO encourages you to periodically review the Terms to stay informed of our updates.
22. MKO welcomes your questions or comments regarding the foregoing Terms.
23.You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reach us at +1 (516) 262-3150.
[Updated as of June 1, 2020]
1. MKO Advisors (“MKO”) is located at www.mkoadvisors.com (“the Website”).
FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION GUIDELINES
2. In accordance with the Federal Trade Commission guidelines concerning the use of endorsements
and testimonials in advertising, you are hereby informed of the following:
2.1 Testimonials appearing on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission.
2.2 They are individual experiences, reflecting real-life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way or another. However, they are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results that consumers will generally achieve.
2.3 The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
2.4 The testimonials displayed (text, audio, and/or video) are given verbatim except for the correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not the whole testimonial seemed relevant for the general public.
2.5 MKO is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted to the Website.
2.6 MKO is not a forum for testimonials, however, provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another.
2.7 To prevent against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of MKO. MKO does not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on this site, and are strictly the views of the reviewer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
3. Under no circumstances will MKO or its affiliates, agents or licensors be liable to you or anyone else for including but not limited to any loss and/or damages arising out of your use of any of the Website, including, without limitation, liability for consequential, special, incidental, indirect, or similar damages, even if we are advised beforehand of the possibility of such damages.
4. In the event that MKO becomes a party to the third party proceedings, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, without limitations, MKO, its officers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of without limitations, the negligence, fault, mistake, misrepresentation and/or fraud of the third party and/or any services provided to you by the third party. Updated as at June 1, 2020.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Contact forms Cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.